« Home | I saw the first thong of spring today coming home ... » | Did you know that there's a World Series for poker... » | So I was rooting through a pile of stuff this afte... » | Also, why is RATM's Evil Empire such a damn good r... » | Long overdue and posted entirely without permissio... » | New sheets rock so hard. Mmmm, so clean and soft... » | Damnation... First ROb comes home last night and ... » | here's to going to bed at midnight on a friday nig... » | Where's my copy of Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blue... » | XchaosdawningX (12:43:40 AM): hi skyejax99 signed ... »



So I was talking to Caryn tonight and I realized an important and scary thing. The more money I get paid the more I hate my job. Apparently my happiness is inversely proportional to the amount of money I make and my involvment in music as this chart illustrates. I'm not sure whether to take this as a sign that I shoudl stick with music or just accept that fact that when I graduate and start making $60k a year I will be miserable.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker