« Home | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... » | Is it April yet? *sigh* » | Hi-larious! » | mskortknee: that is a good picture mskortknee: yo... » | buy my crap. please. i need money. » | caryn: i'm back on the market now if you want me.... » | To quote my manager Dan: "Have you ever noticed h... » | So I was talking to Caryn tonight and I realized a... » | I saw the first thong of spring today coming home ... » | Did you know that there's a World Series for poker... »



Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has been flaky as hell the last couple weeks and we've spent hours on the phone with them and it just keeps getting worse and worse. It's at teh point where I have to reconnect every 5 minutes almost. This is nearly as bad as dialup. Terrible.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker