« Home | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... » | So have you seen that Jackass movie or Fear Dot Co... » | Who got gas today for $1.299? Me. Yes. $1.30 pe... » | So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has... » | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... » | Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has be... » | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... » | Is it April yet? *sigh* » | Hi-larious! »



So I got this email the other day from a girl I knew ages ago. My senior buddy from Woodson. From back when i was a freshman. I lost touch with her in June 1996 when she left for UCSB and I haven't heard from her since until she emailed me. Apparently she foudn punkrocks.net and read teh interview we did with Sick Shift from fall '99. And I asked Gary if he knew her because a couple guys in thr band went to UCSB also. So through the miracle of the internet, Denise foudn me again. Wacky.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker