« Home | So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has... » | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... » | Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has be... » | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... » | Is it April yet? *sigh* » | Hi-larious! » | mskortknee: that is a good picture mskortknee: yo... » | buy my crap. please. i need money. » | caryn: i'm back on the market now if you want me.... » | To quote my manager Dan: "Have you ever noticed h... »



Who got gas today for $1.299? Me. Yes. $1.30 per gallon. You rock crazy-ass ghetto vietnamese-neighborhood BP! Also, http://www.atlantagasprices.com is the best website ever. It should also be noted that they have a similar site for nearly every sizeable city in the country.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker