« Home | So I got this email the other day from a girl I kn... » | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... » | So have you seen that Jackass movie or Fear Dot Co... » | Who got gas today for $1.299? Me. Yes. $1.30 pe... » | So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has... » | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... » | Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has be... » | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... » | Is it April yet? *sigh* »



So I have this great idea. My problem is that I never have the money to get the tattoos I want. Except for when I get my tax refund. That's money that I usually forget about having until I actually get my taxes done. So here's my plan: from now on, whenever I get a tax refund, I will be getting a tattoo done. Hooray!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker