« Home | I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: caus... » | Jasmine sleeping over has so many positive ramific... » | MMM, giant chocalate chip cookie... *drool* than... » | Is it a bad sign when you go to work in the mornin... » | CEF1243: you got it bad if you be giving her that ... » | Why is it so much more comfortable to share your b... » | So I have this great idea. My problem is that I n... » | So I got this email the other day from a girl I kn... » | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... »



Monster Garage is the best "reality" tv show ever. i hate to even use that word, btu that's what it is in a way. more like a documentary of makign a ridiculously cool vehicle out of a normal boring vehicle. this week Jesse became an ordained minister of the ULC just like me and built a mobile chapel out of a suburban with a real working organ. jesse rules my world.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker