« Home | CEF1243: you got it bad if you be giving her that ... » | Why is it so much more comfortable to share your b... » | So I have this great idea. My problem is that I n... » | So I got this email the other day from a girl I kn... » | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... » | So have you seen that Jackass movie or Fear Dot Co... » | Who got gas today for $1.299? Me. Yes. $1.30 pe... » | So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has... » | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... »



Is it a bad sign when you go to work in the morning with the intention that the highlight of the day will be your afternoon meeting from 3 to 5? Well, apparently the co-ops were invited to the meeting, but not actually meant to attend since it's abotu the reorganization and we're all being let go so it doesn't apply to us. So we were told to just go home instead. Darn. Nothing quite as nice as being home by 2:15 with a clear conscience.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker