« Home | Jasmine sleeping over has so many positive ramific... » | MMM, giant chocalate chip cookie... *drool* than... » | Is it a bad sign when you go to work in the mornin... » | CEF1243: you got it bad if you be giving her that ... » | Why is it so much more comfortable to share your b... » | So I have this great idea. My problem is that I n... » | So I got this email the other day from a girl I kn... » | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... » | So have you seen that Jackass movie or Fear Dot Co... »



I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: cause i have way too much crap. So far things seem to be goign pretty well though, i've boxed up a bunch fo stuff. I've got maybe 1 more box worth of books and another box worth of other crap. Then a few posters which will fit nicely in by carboard tube. and of course my furniture, computers, and clothes. So I think I'm doing better than usual when it comes to packing and moving, but I guess the true test will come in 3.5 weeks when i try to carry all this stuff down a flight of stairs, load it into a uhaul, and then unload it and carry it up a whole new flight of stairs all in the same day. Goody.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker