« Home | Why Jasmine rocks: because she brought me a pinwh... » | Am I the only who thinks its ridiculous that I fou... » | "We're trying to assemble a staff that is pretty t... » | So I've now lost 2 jobs in 10 days. New record fo... » | Hooray! I got my federal tax refund today. I thi... » | Monster Garage is the best "reality" tv show ever.... » | I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: caus... » | Jasmine sleeping over has so many positive ramific... » | MMM, giant chocalate chip cookie... *drool* than... » | Is it a bad sign when you go to work in the mornin... »



I totally went swimming today. Holy crap the water was cold. I mean, like, my body went into shock when I first got in. I dunked my head and when I came up the whole world was spinning because the cold was such a huge shock. But after the tingling of my blood vessels contracting stopped and my body temperature dropped 10 degrees, it was great! The best part however was getting out and laying on the warm brick patio in teh late afternoon sun. Man that was toasty. I think I'd like to be a lizard in my next life.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker