« Home | Hilarious!This was done by Eight. » | Happy birthday you're not special You're getting o... » | Double good news - I'm almost done packing. and!!... » | I'm all tripped out on epoxy fumes. Mmm chemical ... » | Also, it was awesome seeing Kristin on Friday, eve... » | And speaking of Wendy's, teh Wendy's by my new apa... » | You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort ... » | Why I can't wait for May: A couple of kick-ass se... » | I totally went swimming today. Holy crap the wate... » | Why Jasmine rocks: because she brought me a pinwh... »



Apparently I'm old now because I'm 22. Hmm... I don't feel any older. Maybe it's a girl thing that 22 is old. If anything I feel younger than when I told people I was 21. That makes no sense, but that's the way I see it. Probably because there's no significance to turning 22 whatsoever.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker