« Home | Double good news - I'm almost done packing. and!!... » | I'm all tripped out on epoxy fumes. Mmm chemical ... » | Also, it was awesome seeing Kristin on Friday, eve... » | And speaking of Wendy's, teh Wendy's by my new apa... » | You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort ... » | Why I can't wait for May: A couple of kick-ass se... » | I totally went swimming today. Holy crap the wate... » | Why Jasmine rocks: because she brought me a pinwh... » | Am I the only who thinks its ridiculous that I fou... » | "We're trying to assemble a staff that is pretty t... »



Happy birthday you're not special
You're getting older but not much better
We all want to embarass you
That's why we're singing this song
So happy fucking birthday you're not speical
You're not special

-NOFX, The Birthday Song from the Surfer 7"

Happy 22nd B-day to me...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker