« Home | So I'm all moved now. Yea!! Wait, I mean, holy c... » | No more Rob and Jonathon ever again!!! Woo!!!! » | Apparently I'm old now because I'm 22. Hmm... I ... » | Hilarious!This was done by Eight. » | Happy birthday you're not special You're getting o... » | Double good news - I'm almost done packing. and!!... » | I'm all tripped out on epoxy fumes. Mmm chemical ... » | Also, it was awesome seeing Kristin on Friday, eve... » | And speaking of Wendy's, teh Wendy's by my new apa... » | You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort ... »



Urge to kill rising....
They were supposed to have our cable hooked up on Wednesday. But they "needed access." To what you ask? I wish I knew. There was just a hangtag on the door marked "9:30 am - need access." I was home at 9:30 am. Asleep mind you, btu if he'd banged a little bit I would have gotten up. So shit got fucked up on Wendesday, so we called Comcast and the earliest they coudl come back was today from 2-5. So I've been dutifully waiting at hoem all afternoon waiting for the cable guy. Phone rings at 4:40 pm: "Hello, this is Comcast, our records show that you requested a technician today. We just wanted to let you know that he's running a bit late, but he'll be there as soon as he can. If you need to leave, that's okay, he can hook you up from the outside." So why couldn't the guy on Wednesday do that? God only knows. So now it's 6:30 and I still have yet to see a Comcast van pull up outside to hook up the cable. Grrr.....

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker