« Home | Further proof that Ticketmaster is the greediest c... » | oh, snap! » | Stupid WB moving my hour of Simpsons 30 minutes la... » | speaking of archives, there's some scary shit in t... » | Updated this page slightly to compress my archives... » | No more Bagel Bites and Dr. Thunder before bedtime... » | mmm, opening weekend of college football. watched... » | Well, GT football let me down once again. Thanks ... » | Woo! Les Miserables is coming to the Fox in Atlan... » | oh those wacky mormons and Jehovah's witnesses - t... »



Seeing Darkest Hour again tonight made me want to grow my hair out again. Except that when I gave it serious consideration, I remembered how ridiculously unmanageable my hair is once it's more than 1/2" long (as anyone who knew me in 8th or 9th grade will attest to). Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker