« Home | Woo! Les Miserables is coming to the Fox in Atlan... » | oh those wacky mormons and Jehovah's witnesses - t... » | So I've been wearing my badge of geekdom (thanks t... » | You know you've attained a new level of geekdom wh... » | In other news: Benny Goodman's The Famous 1938 Ca... » | Classic... » | In Brian's inebriated slurs at 3:30 this morning -... » | Except for babysitting Ruff while he puked in my b... » | Why I love my major: from Winter 1997 to Summer 2... » | why is it that i always have more fun clebrating t... »



Well, GT football let me down once again. Thanks guys. Our new QB played a much better game than I have ever seen Suggs play, but overall, our team was just making sloppy mistakes and not capitalizing when we got in the red zone. *sigh* It's the same story every game, every year (except for when Joe Hamilton was still here). I'm tired of having my heart broken once a week from August to December.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker