« Home | why is it that i always have more fun clebrating t... » | by contrast, sorting through papers from middle sc... » | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... » | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... » | Things that rock:1. Cruising down Beach Drive with... » | Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan i... » | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... »



Why I love my major: from Winter 1997 to Summer 2003, the ECE department has awarded 4169 degrees. 531 of those degrees were to women. Of those, only 297 were undergraduate degrees. On the other hand, 2028 undergraduate degrees were awarded to men in that same time period. That's roughly a 7:1 ratio of guys to girls in undergraduate ECE classes and about 8:1 overall in the department. Frankly, I think that's pretty liberal. Given the number of classes I've had that have been 40 guys and 1 girl, I don't know where the rest of these girls are hiding. Suffice it to say that Electrical Engineering is the wrong major to meet chicks.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker