« Home | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... » | studying sucks... at least it will all be over soon » | Finally!! All my assignments are turned in and te... » | For the past week or so I haven't been able to go ... » | stupid french » | Radio Shack employs dirty dirty liars who should b... » | I'd like to thank Texas Instruments and the human ... » | Poison is quite possibly the best band to study to... » | Why I'll miss college if I ever get out of here: ... » | Why I miss the Soviet Union: hilarious linko! and... »



done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam is at 8 am and i need to leave at 7 to counteract the morning rush hour (which is exactly why i don't schedule classes before 10 am, but finals are all weird that way). so maybe i could get 1.5 hour nap in... then i'll just be cranky when i wake up, and my brain will be clouded with sleep. instead it'll just be clouded with caffeine. i've found that i'm much more alert when operating on no sleep than when operating on not enough sleep. thanks to mr. adrenaline. huh, this sounds strangely like my post from 7/16/03, go figure...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker