« Home | Poison is quite possibly the best band to study to... » | Why I'll miss college if I ever get out of here: ... » | Why I miss the Soviet Union: hilarious linko! and... » | It's either a very good sign or a very bad sign th... » | You know what rules? After being soundly asleep f... » | This just in: T3 is the proverbial shit. It's so... » | so prohosting is a terrible web server. my websit... » | apparently, prohosting decided they didn't need to... » | How to make up for a shitty weekend full of school... » | I'm pretty sure the Phoenix Saga is one of the bes... »



I'd like to thank Texas Instruments and the human adrenal gland for getting me through my last MSE test today. Having not slept since 2:30 pm yesterday, I feel that I was doing quite well to even make it to class, much less do well on the test because all the formulas I needed were in my calculator. Thanks TI for makign programmable calculators. You're the reason I've passed so many tests. And adrenaline is a wonderful thing. I just can't stop moving for more than 15 minutes or my body will shut down and I'll fall asleep. Too bad I have another test in an hour. Blech...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker