« Home | apparently, prohosting decided they didn't need to... » | How to make up for a shitty weekend full of school... » | I'm pretty sure the Phoenix Saga is one of the bes... » | On a less angry note, I got my hardback copy of Ex... » | Stupid group crap makes me want to punch Art in th... » | Is it august 1st yet? Adam = burned out on this s... » | Between the time I got home on Thursday around 3 p... » | Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should ... » | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... »



so prohosting is a terrible web server. my website is just gone. can't log in, can't ftp, can't reach my site at all. worthless. now i'm glad i tried their free option first to see what the quality was like before i paid for a better level of hosting. fuck that shit.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker