« Home | Stupid group crap makes me want to punch Art in th... » | Is it august 1st yet? Adam = burned out on this s... » | Between the time I got home on Thursday around 3 p... » | Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should ... » | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... » | hooray, all my tests are over! too bad that i'll ... » | you gotta give it up for blueberry muffins... esp... » | and more bad news: the FCC voted to repeal severa... » | aaaahhhhh!!! stupid school... it's only 3.5 week... »



On a less angry note, I got my hardback copy of Exploitation Now: Selling Out For Fun And Profit today. I already read probably 1/4 of it. I'd forgotten so much of the early storyline it was like reading something brand new. I'm super stoked about it cause Michael Poe is a fantastic artist and has a wickedly sick sense of humor. Also, his new project is over at Errant Story.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker