« Home | Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should ... » | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... » | hooray, all my tests are over! too bad that i'll ... » | you gotta give it up for blueberry muffins... esp... » | and more bad news: the FCC voted to repeal severa... » | aaaahhhhh!!! stupid school... it's only 3.5 week... » | stupid [Adult Swim] taking away Futurama and Famil... » | political compass.org is such a great website. Ev... » | i need a non-school-related project to work on. I... »



Between the time I got home on Thursday around 3 pm and now, I think I've watched probably 36+ hours of television. I know, that's really really sad.... It's not like I don't have any other stuff to do. "It's a problem of motivation Bob..." It's just that I don't care. Usualyl I can count on Brian being very studious and keeping me on track, but this semester he's been much more lax in his attitude toward school than usual and it's so easy to just follow suit and blow off school work until the last minute. *sigh* I need to graduate. My brain is unwilling to learn anymore. Unwilling to learn useless information at least. I spent 6 hours the other day reading up on electronic circuits I wanted to use in my stereo setup. But I get antsy after 20 minutes of my materials science class... Go figure. Here's to procrastination...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker