« Home | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... » | hooray, all my tests are over! too bad that i'll ... » | you gotta give it up for blueberry muffins... esp... » | and more bad news: the FCC voted to repeal severa... » | aaaahhhhh!!! stupid school... it's only 3.5 week... » | stupid [Adult Swim] taking away Futurama and Famil... » | political compass.org is such a great website. Ev... » | i need a non-school-related project to work on. I... » | 3 weeks down, 8 more to go. woo. »



Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should check out what those inventive kids at UVA wrote on their message board by going here. That's some funny stuff and puts a humorous spin on the whole situation of why the remaining Big East teams are being such retarded idiots about Miami joining the ACC.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker