« Home | i need a non-school-related project to work on. I... » | 3 weeks down, 8 more to go. woo. » | holy ass-kicking bands batman! 5/31/03@Swayze's: ... » | you know you're a nerd when: you go to Barnes & ... » | as if mass media was't homogeneous enough already:... » | hooray for new windshield wipers! especially sinc... » | new record: in and out of a georgia driver's lice... » | boo to cold and rainy mondays » | so i've finished 2/3 of my homework for the weeken... » | Holy crap!!!! June 13th @ Masquerade - Hatebreed, ... »



political compass.org is such a great website. Every time I go there it reminds me of why I can't stand GWB. He's my polar opposite socially and economically. See, I'm basically an anarcho-communist. I agree with a lot of the ideals of communism, but know they don't work out in the real world. Similarly, anarchy sounds good on paper, but I enjoy living too much to think anarchy would actually be a feasible societal order. So I'm about halfway between center and pure anarchy and center and pure communism. That puts me smack dab in the lower left quadrant of Mr. Political Spectrum. This chart should help illustrate my point. I fall somewhere right around Nelson Mandela and The Dalai Lama. Also, Gandhi was in the same area, he's just not on this chart. Now look at dirty old Bush way up there in the upper right. Blegh... ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker