« Home | Is it august 1st yet? Adam = burned out on this s... » | Between the time I got home on Thursday around 3 p... » | Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should ... » | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... » | hooray, all my tests are over! too bad that i'll ... » | you gotta give it up for blueberry muffins... esp... » | and more bad news: the FCC voted to repeal severa... » | aaaahhhhh!!! stupid school... it's only 3.5 week... » | stupid [Adult Swim] taking away Futurama and Famil... »



Stupid group crap makes me want to punch Art in the face for assigning us groups. We're 22 years old for christ's sake! I think you can stop holding our collective hand now assface... So of course I got assigned the group with the guy who does nothing and says nothing, ever, and the guy who talks incessantly and never accomplishes anything because he spends all his time having a one dimensional conversation with the guy who doesn't talk trying to reason out how to do the work with himself. Meanwhile, to keep from going crazy, I've already done the whole project because if I had to listen to Talky McGee instead of tuning him out and focusing on the project, I think I'd strangle him with the other kid's nonfunctioning vocal chords...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker