« Home | I'm pretty sure the Phoenix Saga is one of the bes... » | On a less angry note, I got my hardback copy of Ex... » | Stupid group crap makes me want to punch Art in th... » | Is it august 1st yet? Adam = burned out on this s... » | Between the time I got home on Thursday around 3 p... » | Anyone following the ACC/Big East 'fiasco' should ... » | holy crap kids: HEY EVERYONE!!! No Cigar is return... » | why FOX has their heads up their asses: -the simps... » | hooray, all my tests are over! too bad that i'll ... » | you gotta give it up for blueberry muffins... esp... »



How to make up for a shitty weekend full of schoolwork in 7 easy steps:
1) Go to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival in Piedmont Park with Tiffany 2 years ago.
2) Raid the Q100 (gay radio station) tent when the guy isn't looking and take 200 shiny stickers.
3) Live with Rob until you want to stab him in the face every time you see him.
4) Move out into a nice apartment and let him move into a shithole.
5) At 4 am on a Sunday, sneak into shithole apartment complex through broken gate.
6) Apply a healthy number of shiny (mmmm, shiny....) Q100 stickers all over his brand new Jetta (with, get this, laser cut keys! holy shit that's so cool).
7) Laugh hysterically because driving the Jetta hints that he's gay, but advertising his love for Q100 confirms it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker