« Home | Why I'll miss college if I ever get out of here: ... » | Why I miss the Soviet Union: hilarious linko! and... » | It's either a very good sign or a very bad sign th... » | You know what rules? After being soundly asleep f... » | This just in: T3 is the proverbial shit. It's so... » | so prohosting is a terrible web server. my websit... » | apparently, prohosting decided they didn't need to... » | How to make up for a shitty weekend full of school... » | I'm pretty sure the Phoenix Saga is one of the bes... » | On a less angry note, I got my hardback copy of Ex... »



Poison is quite possibly the best band to study to. They're so peppy and you can sing along to the mindless hair rock out loud without distracting your brain from the task at hand. Thanks '80s hair metal!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker