« Home | It's either a very good sign or a very bad sign th... » | You know what rules? After being soundly asleep f... » | This just in: T3 is the proverbial shit. It's so... » | so prohosting is a terrible web server. my websit... » | apparently, prohosting decided they didn't need to... » | How to make up for a shitty weekend full of school... » | I'm pretty sure the Phoenix Saga is one of the bes... » | On a less angry note, I got my hardback copy of Ex... » | Stupid group crap makes me want to punch Art in th... » | Is it august 1st yet? Adam = burned out on this s... »



Why I miss the Soviet Union: hilarious linko! and because "Joseph Stalin is � & TM by the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks)."

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker