« Home | I'd like to thank Texas Instruments and the human ... » | Poison is quite possibly the best band to study to... » | Why I'll miss college if I ever get out of here: ... » | Why I miss the Soviet Union: hilarious linko! and... » | It's either a very good sign or a very bad sign th... » | You know what rules? After being soundly asleep f... » | This just in: T3 is the proverbial shit. It's so... » | so prohosting is a terrible web server. my websit... » | apparently, prohosting decided they didn't need to... » | How to make up for a shitty weekend full of school... »



Radio Shack employs dirty dirty liars who should be purged from the earth. I needed some speciality fuses and much to my surprise, Radio Shack actually carries them. So I called them up at 7:45 to ask how late they were open. The guy said he was open until 9. So I figured, no big rush, I'll finish my dinner and then head over. So I get there at 8:15, roll by the front of the store. Seems kinda dark, but a lot of Radio Shacks have those tinted windows, and besides, the sign on the door says "Come in, we're OPEN" So I try to come on in. But I can't because they're closed. Yes. Not only did the guy who works there lie to me, because the store hours on the front door clearly state M-F 10-8, Sat/Sun 10-6, but the sign on the door lied to me as well, because I don't know what their definition of "open" is, but in my dictionary, closed is the damned opposite of open. Bastards.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker