« Home | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... » | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... » | studying sucks... at least it will all be over soon » | Finally!! All my assignments are turned in and te... » | For the past week or so I haven't been able to go ... » | stupid french » | Radio Shack employs dirty dirty liars who should b... » | I'd like to thank Texas Instruments and the human ... »



Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan is to remove all traces of this past semester from my memory through intense levels of solar radiation and lots of sleep. If anyone needs to reach me, call my cell anytime after noon. God help you if my phone rings before that...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker