« Home | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... » | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... » | studying sucks... at least it will all be over soon » | Finally!! All my assignments are turned in and te... » | For the past week or so I haven't been able to go ... » | stupid french » | Radio Shack employs dirty dirty liars who should b... » | I'd like to thank Texas Instruments and the human ... » | Poison is quite possibly the best band to study to... »



Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymore, I'd have to drive way out of my way if I wanted to get Wendy's.
"Around 8 a.m., Atlanta firefighters were called to the scene of a fast-food restaurant in northwest Atlanta near Interstate 75.
A firefighter suffered a cut to the hand during that blaze, which occurred at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers in the 1700 block of Howell Mill Road.
Authorities said the blaze at the restaurant, which suffered heavy smoke and fire damage, started at the rear of the eatery. Workers stood outside and watched while crews fought the fire.
The blaze was extinguished about an hour after it started. Crews said the cause of the blaze remains under investigation." - WSBTV

My old Wendy's caught on fire this morning!! How sad :(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker