« Home | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... » | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... » | Things that rock:1. Cruising down Beach Drive with... » | Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan i... » | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... » | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... » | studying sucks... at least it will all be over soon »



by contrast, sorting through papers from middle school is the definition of agony. but really, what's the point of keeping a worksheet from 7th grade history class? god, i feel so sorry for my teachers though, back before the days of ubiquitous computers, those poor souls had to decipher my handwriting. Even I'm not sure anymore what half of what I wrote is. *sigh* Oh well, it's all in the trash now. Saved a couple things that I'm sure I'll just throw out next time, but at least for now they seemed somewhat meaningful.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker