« Home | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... » | Things that rock:1. Cruising down Beach Drive with... » | Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan i... » | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... » | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... » | studying sucks... at least it will all be over soon » | Finally!! All my assignments are turned in and te... » | For the past week or so I haven't been able to go ... »



flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks can burn in hell. replacing them is a pain in the ass especially when they didn't need to be replaced in the first palce. grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker