« Home | by contrast, sorting through papers from middle sc... » | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... » | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... » | Things that rock:1. Cruising down Beach Drive with... » | Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan i... » | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... » | done studying. do i dare go to bed now? my exam ... » | I feel that this comic accurately represents my at... »



why is it that i always have more fun clebrating tim's birthday than my own? i wonder if it has anything to do with his birthday being at the beginning of the fall when everyone is in high spirits and excited to see each other again and my birthday is at the end of spring semester when school has beaten everyone down and everyone's sick of each other. huh. well, nontheless, tim's b-day tonight was a blast. for my next birthday, i'll be graduating from college. so that ought to be good enough, right?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker