« Home | You know you've attained a new level of geekdom wh... » | In other news: Benny Goodman's The Famous 1938 Ca... » | Classic... » | In Brian's inebriated slurs at 3:30 this morning -... » | Except for babysitting Ruff while he puked in my b... » | Why I love my major: from Winter 1997 to Summer 2... » | why is it that i always have more fun clebrating t... » | by contrast, sorting through papers from middle sc... » | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... »



So I've been wearing my badge of geekdom (thanks to a Sharpie Industrial) around for over 24 hours now, and I gotta tell you, I'm really digging it. I will definitely be getting this inked in the very near future. Should there have been any doubts about my level of nerdiness, despite being able to recount any episode of ST:TNG within 2 minutes of the opening theme, still playing with Legos at 22, or my encyclopedic knowledge of Simpsons trivia, this should put those naysayers in their place. I mean, really, what could be more geeky than having the fundamental principle of electrical engineering visibly tattooed on your arm? Maybe that middle name in binary idea was geekier, but that's more of a CS-nerd thing. But this, this my friends, is all EE-nerd. Hell yeah.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker