« Home | In other news: Benny Goodman's The Famous 1938 Ca... » | Classic... » | In Brian's inebriated slurs at 3:30 this morning -... » | Except for babysitting Ruff while he puked in my b... » | Why I love my major: from Winter 1997 to Summer 2... » | why is it that i always have more fun clebrating t... » | by contrast, sorting through papers from middle sc... » | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... » | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... »



You know you've attained a new level of geekdom when: you're eating breakfast in the student center and suddenly the idea of getting ohm's law in triangle form tattooed on your forearm sounds like the coolest thing you could ever do.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker