« Home | Why I love my major: from Winter 1997 to Summer 2... » | why is it that i always have more fun clebrating t... » | by contrast, sorting through papers from middle sc... » | spending time with friends you've known since elem... » | flourescent lights that hang over kitchen sinks ca... » | Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is the best game ever. ... » | Things that rock:1. Cruising down Beach Drive with... » | Well, I'm off to the beach for a week. The plan i... » | Man, i'm glad I don't live at Collier Ridge anymor... » | done with school. now i'm going to sleep until fa... »



Except for babysitting Ruff while he puked in my bathroom at 4 AM, Tim's 2nd bday outing last night was a rousing success. We took in a monster truck show including the legendary Snake Bite (go Ford!!). Followed that up with a 1 AM pool party at my apartment featuring the music of Anthem Of The Century ("these lies must pass"), a lot of liquor (see above about Ruff), and some very foxy ladies (call me). Tim needs to have birthdays more often...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker