« Home | Updated this page slightly to compress my archives... » | No more Bagel Bites and Dr. Thunder before bedtime... » | mmm, opening weekend of college football. watched... » | Well, GT football let me down once again. Thanks ... » | Woo! Les Miserables is coming to the Fox in Atlan... » | oh those wacky mormons and Jehovah's witnesses - t... » | So I've been wearing my badge of geekdom (thanks t... » | You know you've attained a new level of geekdom wh... » | In other news: Benny Goodman's The Famous 1938 Ca... » | Classic... »



speaking of archives, there's some scary shit in there that i had completely forgotten about. especially in february. it's funny how life can deal you what feels like one crushing defeat after another (until you just wish Flanders were dead), yet a month later you've moved on and almost completely forgotten about it. huh...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker