« Home | I am so ready to lay down the proverbial smack on ... » | Why does Telemundo rule? Because they put on movi... » | Why the next week is going to suck:Tuesday - 8:00-... » | Dear Defense Secretary Rumsfeld,Please stop going ... » | winner864: oh, i understand what 3 little words [e... » | The past 24 hours easily rank up there among the b... » | Senior project done finally. Many thanks to Brian... » | mmmm, krispy kreme and coffee at 3:30 am. too bad... » | who's an online jeopardy superstar? that's right,... » | I think it's finally winter here. The cold, misti... »



Perhaps nothing in this world is so comforting as laying in bed, gently inhaling the faint lingering scent of your girlfriend's various hair care products on your pillow, imagining her laying beside you as you drift off to sleep.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker