« Home | You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: E... » | And while we're on the topic of advertising - Pop ... » | McDonald's, what the hell are you thinking?? Your... » | Weird observation of the day: The heavy fog in At... » | Mass Market Paperback: 736 pagesPublisher: Pocket ... » | Soul Calibur II's Weapon Master Mode is far too ad... » | Sorry for the poor visibility on the previous post... » | I'd say this is a reasonably accurate assesment of... » | Taco Bell changed their wrappers recently. They'r... » | Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Poo... »



Overheard Freshman Joke of the Day: Georgia Tech is like unprotected sex. It feels great when you get in, but you regret it as soon as you come.

Addendum (1/28/04@5:12 am): There's a joke about getting The Shaft just waiting to be made here, but I'll leave that to your own imaginations.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker