« Home | And while we're on the topic of advertising - Pop ... » | McDonald's, what the hell are you thinking?? Your... » | Weird observation of the day: The heavy fog in At... » | Mass Market Paperback: 736 pagesPublisher: Pocket ... » | Soul Calibur II's Weapon Master Mode is far too ad... » | Sorry for the poor visibility on the previous post... » | I'd say this is a reasonably accurate assesment of... » | Taco Bell changed their wrappers recently. They'r... » | Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Poo... » | Went to the Thrashers game tonight with Emily, Mic... »



You can tell you're in a 1000 level class when: Everyone around you is talking about how drunk they got at a fraternity they don't belong to over the weekend. Then they start making up lies about which girls they hooked up with. This eventually leads to a bunch of name calling and the calling of bluffs. Overall it was amusing, but it got old after a while when I realized every single person around me is 3-4 years younger than I am.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker