« Home | I'd say this is a reasonably accurate assesment of... » | Taco Bell changed their wrappers recently. They'r... » | Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Poo... » | Went to the Thrashers game tonight with Emily, Mic... » | So much for this whole reading between classes thi... » | All is right with the world again :) Well, okay, ... » | Today's topic is empathy. Good thing or bad thing... » | Fight the power Mike, fight the power! » | I would like to thank Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, ... » | You should take note that Brian's blog (bmorris.bl... »



Sorry for the poor visibility on the previous post, I'd fix it, but I'm lazy. If you can't read what my rating in blue is, it's Low.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker