« Home | Today's topic is empathy. Good thing or bad thing... » | Fight the power Mike, fight the power! » | I would like to thank Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, ... » | You should take note that Brian's blog (bmorris.bl... » | ROAD TRIP!!! I'm off to Orlando with Emily to see... » | How bummed am I? Stephen King's new Dark Tower bo... » | There was something else I meant to post as well, ... » | I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, ... » | You will note the new link on the LINKO!!! bar. Y... » | ~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~Anyone who is unf... »



All is right with the world again :) Well, okay, so there's still a lot of problems with the world, like war, hunger, disease, etc. But in the immediate sphere of my own life, all is well again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker