« Home | I've met Alison Berkley, not literally of course, ... » | You will note the new link on the LINKO!!! bar. Y... » | ~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~~~WARNING~~Anyone who is unf... » | The good thing about lying in bed staring at the c... » | Also, I forgot I had taken some other pictures tha... » | Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Chr... » | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... » | Things are beginning to shape up for the semester.... » | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... »



There was something else I meant to post as well, but now I've forgotten what it was. Watch this space in case it comes back to me.

UPDATE (5:36 pm): I remembered - my graduation announcements came today! Now I've got plenty of time to figure out who I need to send them to and get all the addressing done.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker