« Home | Main Entry: clean Pronunciation: 'klEn Function: ... » | Things are beginning to shape up for the semester.... » | Various countdowns in progress: Orlando trip for ... » | Also I forgot to mention a few days ago, but my ca... » | Pet peeve of the night: People who pay with check... » | These "soft" TR classes are going to be a pain in ... » | Turns out I was right after all and now I owe Cary... » | Here's to another semester... All but 2 of my tex... » | Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy eno... » | Recap of the last few days:Tuesday: The drive dow... »



Yay!! I finished the puzzle Emily gave me for Christmas. It's over 1000 pieces and I've been working on it since I got home from break. And now it's done! You'll notice that the entire scene is actually made up of thousands of much tinier scenes (also shown here) taken directly from aired episodes of The Simpsons. Quite a fun and unique concept, though a little hard on the eyes sometimes. I think Emily really just wants to see how handsome I'd look with glasses. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker