« Home | Recap of the last few days:Tuesday: The drive dow... » | Brief update: Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Ev... » | Countdown to hugs and kisses: less than 24 hours!... » | I really thought my sleep schedule was all fixed. ... » | Hanging out at Caryn's tonight was so much fun wit... » | Christmas has been pretty good this year. My dad ... » | Also, Katey had pomegranates. Mmmm.... » | And happy winter holiday of choice to everyone. T... » | So Santa definitely showed up before I got home fr... » | 4 hours naps on Christmas Eve rule. Now I can be ... »



Since my blog entries are now apparently sappy enough to make Caryn want to vomit ($10 says Caryn yells at me for posting this, but Happy Birthday yesterday to her anyway), I'm going to start putting in a disclaimer that goes something like this:

****WARNING***SAP ALERT***WARNING***
If you see this warning, just skip down until you get past the line of asterixes like so:
************************************

I'll try not to put anything inside the "sap boxes" that drastically affects whatever story I'm trying to tell. This way you can read whatever you want to and not be nauseated by how sappy my posts have become as a result of how Emily brightens my life. Oops, forgot the disclaimer on that one! :-p

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker