« Home | Christmas has been pretty good this year. My dad ... » | Also, Katey had pomegranates. Mmmm.... » | And happy winter holiday of choice to everyone. T... » | So Santa definitely showed up before I got home fr... » | 4 hours naps on Christmas Eve rule. Now I can be ... » | My teeth still feel ridiculously clean even after ... » | On Georgia Tech's crushing defeat of Marist yester... » | You're never too old to enjoy decorating Christmas... » | Sad sad sad. Between 11:08 pm on 12/18 and 11:28 ... » | Everyone in the DC area should go see this exhibit... »



Hanging out at Caryn's tonight was so much fun with Matt and Alcivar and Kristin. Despite the fact that we watched several episodes of Sex and the City, we all had a great time and I laughed nonstop all night long. Especially over Caryn's confusing quasi-relationship with Ryan.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker