« Home | Also, Katey had pomegranates. Mmmm.... » | And happy winter holiday of choice to everyone. T... » | So Santa definitely showed up before I got home fr... » | 4 hours naps on Christmas Eve rule. Now I can be ... » | My teeth still feel ridiculously clean even after ... » | On Georgia Tech's crushing defeat of Marist yester... » | You're never too old to enjoy decorating Christmas... » | Sad sad sad. Between 11:08 pm on 12/18 and 11:28 ... » | Everyone in the DC area should go see this exhibit... » | Hooray for GT baketball who are still undefeated, ... »



Christmas has been pretty good this year. My dad pulled in a huge haul of stuff to take with him when he goes back to Afghanistan in a week. My brother and I each got a few movies and a couple books. My mom got a DVD player. And we all got gorgeous persian carpets! I know right where mine is going in my apartment.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker