« Home | 4 hours naps on Christmas Eve rule. Now I can be ... » | My teeth still feel ridiculously clean even after ... » | On Georgia Tech's crushing defeat of Marist yester... » | You're never too old to enjoy decorating Christmas... » | Sad sad sad. Between 11:08 pm on 12/18 and 11:28 ... » | Everyone in the DC area should go see this exhibit... » | Hooray for GT baketball who are still undefeated, ... » | So when does the complete 8-disc box set of Lord O... » | Reposting with links (that open in new windows):Ev... » | What did you do over your winter break? »



So Santa definitely showed up before I got home from Katey's. Oh well. More time for me to be up rummaging through my presents. Muwahahaha!! It was greating seeing so many old friends tonight at church, I had no idea they were all in town. Sadly, most of them are now going out of town until after I leave for Savannah, but it was good to catch up for a little while until they threw us out of church at 1 am. It's not my fault your Prayer of Thanksgiving lasted 20 minutes instead of the usual 2... Anyway, Katey's parents hosted another super fun after-church party and it was so great to see Katey again. That girl is so hard to keep track of.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker