« Home | Reposting with links (that open in new windows):Ev... » | What did you do over your winter break? » | Surprise phone calls from Emily make my day. :) » | Gamers really are good people afterall, so the Sea... » | And hooray for crazy dreams about playing high sch... » | Hooray for sleeping through the night! I determin... » | I'm pretty sure that I've developed some sort of s... » | Yay! Grades are up for fall semester. Who got a ... » | Ah packing. Now that Brian's all packed up and mo... » | It's only been 2 hours since she left my arms, how... »



So when does the complete 8-disc box set of Lord Of The Rings come out? I know it's only 3 movies, but believe me, if they can make 3 Indiana Jones movies from 10 years ago into a 4-disc set, this will be 6-8 easy. Regardless, I want it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker