« Home | Hooray for sleeping through the night! I determin... » | I'm pretty sure that I've developed some sort of s... » | Yay! Grades are up for fall semester. Who got a ... » | Ah packing. Now that Brian's all packed up and mo... » | It's only been 2 hours since she left my arms, how... » | Seth Watts is my frickin' hero!!! I love you man. » | Congrats to the following people on being done wit... » | School's out for 3 weeks, so how am I celebrating?... » | done!! woo!! time for a serious nap. » | Also, I would like it noted for the record that Em... »



And hooray for crazy dreams about playing high school football at Bobby Dodd against the NY Giants. Michael Vick, who I now apparently went to high school with, was our quarterback. So he and I and some other dude who was our wide receiver went out to toss the ball around and warm up before the game. Then as we were walking back to the locker room, we walked past Melissa and Haley sitting on the sidelines giggling at me. For all the times in high school that I swore I'd never be a jock, now here I was all dressed out in my uniform and Melissa could barely contain herself it was so funny. I walked right past her and stared her down the whole way with a huge grin on my face. I remember her yelling after me how cute it was that I was a complete hypocrite, but I think she really just thought I looked cute in my uniform. Stupid friends who never let you forget what you swore you'd never do, not even in your own dreams... The interesting part abotu me tossing the ball aroudn with Vick is that even if I ever did play football, I can't throw well, and I can't catch well, and I'm too big and not fast enough to be a running back. I'm too small to be a tight end. And I'm much too smart to be a lineman. So what the hell was I doing on the offensive unit? *shrug* I always pictured myself as a linebacker (although I'm not big enough to do that either) because rushing the passer was always a favorite hobby of mine in backyard football. I think realistically I'd be playing cornerback or safety. Anyway, it was an entertaining dream until my alarm clock ruined it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker