« Home | done!! woo!! time for a serious nap. » | Also, I would like it noted for the record that Em... » | I never thought I'd say this, but I miss daylight!... » | Sleeping at night is overrated. Sleeping during t... » | Lesson for the day: If you're going to dress up t... » | Perhaps nothing in this world is so comforting as ... » | I am so ready to lay down the proverbial smack on ... » | Why does Telemundo rule? Because they put on movi... » | Why the next week is going to suck:Tuesday - 8:00-... » | Dear Defense Secretary Rumsfeld,Please stop going ... »



School's out for 3 weeks, so how am I celebrating? I ordered pizza and watched 4 hours of Star Trek. No, seriously. Some people might say this is a depressing way to end the semester, that I should be out partying, but it was exactly what I needed at the end of this miserable week - to just kick back and vegitate. I'm totally worn out and the only cure is doing nothing and sleeping a lot.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker